This is my homeland. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars.
奔赴月亮吧,即便错过,你也将置身于繁星之中。
Be loyal to yourself. Laugh heartily, cry heartily.
做一个忠于自己的人。笑得放肆,哭得酣畅。
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦找上门。
I am still waiting for you in situ, but you have forgotten you had been here once.
我还在原地等你,你却已经忘记曾来过这里。
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
求知若饥,虚心若愚。
You can do whatever you want, but you can't drift with the tide.
你可以随心所欲,但不能随波逐流。
The smartest people understand that they are the most ignorant ones.
最聪明的人明白自己是最无知的。
When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.
当你为错过太阳而哭泣时,你也要再错过群星了。
Love is imagination. The other is the carrier. It's you who give the meaning to it.
爱是想象力,对方是载体,是你赋予它意义。
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
身在井隅,心向璀璨。
Give it your best shot every time.
每一次都要拼尽全力。